TLM Update May 2020

Our range of 4mm scale wagon bodies and kits
tony brenchley

TLM Update May 2020

Post by tony brenchley »

I have now have all the TLM stock and can resume sending out orders.

I will give preference to those who have already placed provisional orders. There are plenty of cattle wagons and RYP traders wagons but the stocks of the new open wagon are going fast.

The prices are £15 for the cattle and RYP wagon and £12.50 for the open wagon complete with white metal castings and etched brass brake components. CRA members are entitled to 10% discount on these prices making them £13.50 for the cattle and RYP wagons and £11.25 for the open. P&p for orders is £4.15 by second class signed for delivery.

Our payment preference is to use Paypal which is quicker and easier for our Treasurer and myself. I have attached the usual instructions but please use Paypal if you can. We can't handle cheques at present.

Some good news - due to popular demand we are planning a further batch of D46 mineral wagons. Mike Williams has corrected the fault on the underframe identified on the last batch. I will advise when these are available but you can send me your provisional orders in the meantime.

Orders and enquiries to me please by email at [email protected]

I have attached below instructions for the brake lever ratchet as supplied with the open and cattle wagons. Apologies to anybody who struggled with these without the instructions.

Stay safe and well everyone

Tony B
Payments for True Line Models.docx
(13.21 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Brake Lever Instructions forum.jpg
Brake Lever Instructions forum.jpg (97.92 KiB) Viewed 907 times
tony brenchley

Re: TLM Update May 2020

Post by tony brenchley »

I regret to advise that I now have just one open wagon kit left.

It goes to the first person to email me at [email protected]. Members price £11.25 plus £2.50 p&p.