D46 Mineral Wagons

Our range of 4mm scale wagon bodies and kits
tony brenchley

D46 Mineral Wagons

Post by tony brenchley »

I am pleased to confirm I now have the latest of our rerun of TLM kits.

This is for the Diagram 46 8-ton mineral wagon. Over 5,000 were built and they were the most numerous of the earlier mineral wagons. I have attached a photo of Jim Pairman's model made from the first batch. Full details of the prototype wagons are contained in Mike Williams's Wagon Book.

The kit is based around a one-piece moulded resin body. The original pattern has been corrected to place the crown plate in the right position. The kit is complete with underframe components including buffers, axlebox/springs, single brake shoe, coupling hooks and a brass etched brake lever and ratchet. To finish the wagons you will need your choice of etched w-irons, bearings and wheels.

There is a small increase in price to £13 but CRA and NBRSG members will benefit from the usual 10% discount making the price to them £11.70

Please send orders to me by email at [email protected]. If you need more information contact me at this email address. Payment should be made by one of the methods set out in the second attachment. Paypal is easier and quicker for me, Sinclair and you so please use this method of you can.

Tony B
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg (54.63 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Payments for True Line Models.docx
(13.21 KiB) Downloaded 21 times