RYP Wagon Fittings

Details and announcements about our expanding range of specially designed and produced kits of resin wagons, transfers and etched parts
tony brenchley

RYP Wagon Fittings

Post by tony brenchley »

Apologies - I announced the availability of the new batch of RYP wagons in 4mm scale with fittings but did not give any details of what is included.

The body is a one piece resin moulding complete with headstocks and solebars.

The attached photo shows the added bits as follows:

For 00
White metal castings
Axleguards with integral axleboxes and springs - the axle boxes are of the NBR type specified by many RYP customers
Round base 4 bolt buffers
Brake unit with shoes, hangers and push rods
Scale coupling hooks

Etched brass double V-hanger, brake handle and guide. There are two units on each etch.

For P4
As above other than the axleguards which are replaced by combined spring/axlebox castings to fit to your own etched w-irons. Again these feature the NBR type axleboxes.

Please specify if you need the P4 option otherwise I will include the 00 axleguards.

All these components are from the 51L range other than the buffers which are supplied by David Franks of Lanarkshire Models.

Mail Order prices as per The True Line No 124 - Body castings only £8 (1-3) £6.50 (4 or more) - With fittings £12 (1-3) £10 (4 or more)

Orders to me at 3 Spinney Road, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich, NR7 0PW.

Tony B
Attachments
002.JPG
002.JPG (133.34 KiB) Viewed 7009 times
Coronach

Re: RYP Wagon Fittings

Post by Coronach »

Gents. I notice there isn't an EM specification listed but since the axle length is the same as OO, the former will still be perfectly usable in EM I guess in this instance. My first RYP has something of a fudge for it's running gear with RCH 1907 pattern axle guards and CR axleboxes.
Ah well, you live and learn.