TLM Diagram 22and 46 Mineral Wagons

Our range of 4mm scale wagon bodies and kits
tony brenchley

TLM Diagram 22and 46 Mineral Wagons

Post by tony brenchley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:06 pm

After a very long wait I am pleased to advise that I have reasonable stocks of both mineral wagons for orders by post.

I know some of you who placed pre-orders have purchased your wagons from the CRA stand but if you haven't or you want some more now is the time to confirm your order by sending me some money.

The prices for CRA members are unchanged despite increases in the cost of the white metal castings and postage. For body only £8.50 each or £7 for 4 or more, with components £11.50 each or £9.50 for 4 or more. Please specify which castings set you want. Cheques should be payable to the 'Caledonian Railway Association' and sent to me at 3, Spinney Road, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0PW. There are options to pay by Paypal or direct payment to the CRA. If you need further details or you have any other questions please contact me at [email protected].

As always it is first come first served. I am not expecting to run out immediately but you never know. These are the last batches of these wagons we have planned so be warned that they might not be available on demand in the future.

Tony B