Forum - Update

The day to day working of the Caledonian Railway Company, including its constituents and successors.
Sinclair

Forum - Update

Post by Sinclair » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:21 pm

The Forum software has now been updated and the Forum should now be working more or less properly once more.

Please note that as part of the upgrade and to fix the issues we were experiencing with users being logged out all user "remember me" log-ins were cleared so you will be asked to log-in again. You should not be required to re-register and existing user names and passwords will work.

It may be necessary to clear delete cookies (using the button at the forum page) and/or clear your browser cache on your PC to regain full access. If using Google Chrome please make sure you select 'four weeks' as the period to delete, not the default 'last 24 hours'.

There are still some users reporting further issues - if you are experiencing ongoing issues please update me by adding to the exsiting topic here or, if you can't get logged in to post to the Forum, by contacting me through the 'website feedback' option on the contact page of the main website.

I'll keep finely honing the database with the lump hammer until all is properly aligned again - I just need some feedback to help me aim the blows in the right place!

Thank you for your patience,

Sinclair