Fox Transfers 00

To assist modellers plan and build a Caledonian Railway layout with the appropriate stock. A list/catalogue of supplies and components is available to members in the Association Resources section of the Forum below.
Dave Lochrie

Re: Fox Transfers 00

Post by Dave Lochrie »

Thanks for organising this Larry, I will have a few sheets whenever they appear.
Dave L
jasp

Post by jasp »

I too would like some
Jim P
LarryC

Post by LarryC »

Dear All

An update: Lynda says the supplementary sheet will be on the next production run, due in the next month.

Thanks to all for their support and comments.
LarryC

Post by LarryC »

Dear All

Fox transfers supplementary coach sheet is now available. The code is FRH4503/2 and the price, including VAT, is £11.50. Hopefully, if the uptake is good, Fox will produce more Caley items.

Larry
jasp

Post by jasp »

Excellent news, well done!
Jim P
Jim Summers

Post by Jim Summers »

As my namesake has already said, well done. Let us all support this initiative.

JimS
LarryC

Post by LarryC »

Dear all

The new coach transfers supplementary sheet is now available from Fox Transfers. The reference number is FRH4503/2. The cost, including VAT, is £11.50.

If there is a good uptake we may be able to persuade Fox to produce a set for goods wagons.

Larry
jasp

Post by jasp »

Ordered some on Thursday evening, in the post today, great service
Re wagon transfers, David John has produced some masters for wagon transfers which might be suitable.
Jim P
Coronach

Post by Coronach »

Just catching up on the forum and threads such as this after an absence while I get to grips with a new job. This is a good development and I'm going to put my money where my mouth is too.
Incidentally, having recently become the owner of a GEM Cardean, does anyone know if the painted names have ever been available in transfer form and whether they can still be found?

Thanks.

Dave.